Being unmarried your whole life is not an easy task. Not only do you have to struggle a lot as a woman but also you have to face financial problems in old age. So keeping this in mind the MP government has come up with a scheme called the MP Unmarried Women Pension Scheme. This unmarried women pension scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh in 2019 to provide financial assistance to unmarried women. This social security scheme aims to provide women above the age of 50 years with a means of livelihood and support them in their old age.
Continue reading the article to know the purpose and benefits of MP Unmarried Women Pension Scheme in detail so that you can know who can apply for it.
Purpose of Unmarried Women Pension Scheme
The MP Unmarried Women Pension Scheme’s major purpose is to provide financial assistance to unmarried women in the state. Unmarried women over the age of 50 will be eligible for financial assistance of Rs 600 under this plan. This financial help will empower them and give them a source of income. This scheme will make women financially independent in old age and improve their quality of life. Through this pension, women can live their lives with dignity and they do not have to rely on others for their basic needs.
Besides providing financial assistance, the MP Unmarried Women Pension Scheme also sends a strong message that the government is aware of the well-being of unmarried women. This scheme shows that the government recognizes their contributions to society and values their dignity.
Benefits of Unmarried Women Pension Scheme
Here are some of the key benefits of the MP Unmarried Women Pension Scheme as mentioned below:
- The main benefit of the MP Unmarried Women Pension Scheme is that unmarried women above the age of 50 will get financial assistance of Rs 600.
- This pension scheme will help the woman meet their basic needs and improve their quality of life.
- This scheme provides social security to the unmarried woman and recognizes their contributions to the society.
- This financial assistance empowers the unmarried women of the state and gives them a source of income so that they can become financially independent.
- With the pension money, women can meet their basic needs such as food, shelter, and clothing and they can also use it to cover their medical expenses.
- To apply for MP Unmarried Pension Scheme, it is mandatory for a woman to be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only unmarried women of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
- The age of an unmarried woman should be 50 years or more, only then she will be eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant woman should not be already availing benefits of any other government schemes.
- Women should not be government or non-government employees.
- The name of an unmarried woman should be included in the overall portal.
- A woman will get the benefit of this scheme only if she does not deposit any income tax.
- Aadhar card
- composite id card
- Address proof
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How to Apply
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Chief Minister Unmarried Pension Scheme.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will have to click on the option of Social Pension and Financial Assistance Schemes.
- After this, on the next page you will see the option of online application for pension scheme, you will have to click on it.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you will have to enter the information asked on this page carefully.
- You have to select your district and local body.
- After this you have to enter the overall member ID.
- Then after this you will have to click on the option of Apply Online for Pension given below.
- As soon as you click, MP Unmarried Women Pension Scheme application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to carefully enter all the necessary information asked in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Finally you have to click on the Submit option.
- Thus you can successfully apply online under MP Unmarried Pension Scheme.
The final words
Overall, the MP Unmarried Women Pension Scheme is an excellent effort by the MP government to help unmarried women financially. It is a valuable social security scheme that provides financial assistance and support to the women of the state who are above the age of 50 years. With this pension money women can be financially independent and meet their basic needs of life.
POPULAR SEARCH TERMS
UP IGRSUP Marriage Certificate, UP BC Sakhi Yojana, UP Gramme Panchayat voter list, What is UP Nivesh Mitra?, UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana, UP Post-Matric Scholarship, UP Property And Marriage Registration.