UP post-matric scholarship scheme The Dashmottar scholarship was disbursed by the social welfare department of UP to students who were in the 11th grade or had passed the 11th grade. Education is the basic right of the students and is the key to transforming the future; hence, to allow everyone to have equal opportunities for education, this scheme has been implemented. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to students who want to study further but, due to bad financial conditions, can’t do so. This scholarship scheme has been divided according to the needs, categories, and educational levels of the students and is disbursed among the students of the SC/ST, OBC, general, and minority categories. The UP post-matric scholarship scheme covers all course admission, tuition, maintenance, and non-refundable fees.
UP Post-matric scholarships, also known as Dashmottar scholarships, are given out by the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh to students who reside in the state and are enrolled in classes beginning with class 11 or later. The state government’s UP post-matric scholarship aims to help financially disadvantaged students who want to continue their education. The Uttar Pradesh government separated the scholarships into different categories based on the needs, educational levels, and types of students because of the state’s enormous population and diversity of pupils. Students who fall under the SC, ST, OBC, Minority, and General categories are awarded post-matriculation UP scholarships.
The Post Matric UP scholarship recipients receive financial aid to finish their coursework. Generally speaking, this Dashmottar award covers entry, course/tuition fees, non-refundable fees, maintenance allowance, and several other requirements. You may read more about the scholarship benefits that students who qualify for UP Post Matric Scholarships enjoy below.
Benefits of the UP post-matric scholarship
- Residents of UP can avail themselves of the benefits of this scheme.
- Education is the key right of every student at UP, and the government has made it true.
- All the categories—SC/ST, OBC, general, and minority—could apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Provides financial assistance to the students who are eligible for this scheme.
- It allows the students to continue their further studies.
- The UP post-matric scholarship scheme helps students pursue their dream careers.
- Impacts the lives of economically weaker students and encourages them to live their lives successfully.
- Decreases the rates of dropping out of school.
Purpose of the UP post-matric scholarship
The main aim of the UP post matric scholarship scheme was to provide financial assistance to needy students and help them out in whatever ways they could. Under this scheme, the students are provided with financial assistance so that they can complete their courses. The government of UP runs this scholarship and fee reimbursement online system so that they can continue their further studies and face no hurdles in pursuing their respective futures. This amazing scheme is available to all the students falling under the huge education system, which actually boasts more than 2 lakh schools and 60 universities. This initiative taken by Yogi Adityanath Ji is truly amazing, and if you are interested in getting this scholarship, then you could also apply for this scheme to avail yourself of all its benefits.
How to apply for a UP post-matric scholarship
To apply for this scheme, you need to visit the official website, where you need to fill in all the necessary information. As soon as you get registered, apply for the scholarship scheme under the student section. For this, you need to fill in the required details and should attach the required documents. After filling out the form, verify all the details and submit the application form. Students belonging to UP, studying in 11th, 12th, or graduation, and if their family income is not exceeding lakhs can simply apply for this post-matric scholarship scheme and avail of its amazing benefits.
- Eligibility – There are a total of 575 courses that are being sponsored under the UP Scholarship Programme. The entire courses are divided into 4 broad groups. Based on these groups, the scholarship amount will be paid to the students.
- Family Income – Family income, as opposed to pre-matric, is less than Rs 2,00,000 for all categories. Whether the applicant belongs to General, Minority, SC, ST or OBC category, the annual family income should not exceed Rs 2,00,000 to be eligible for the program.
- Registered Institution – Unlike the pre-matric section, here in the post-matric scholarship section the institution or college has to be registered with the online master database. If any college/institution/university has failed to do so, the student studying under the institution, will not be eligible for the scholarship. For registration in the online master database, written application has to be submitted to the college authorities.
- The student must be regular in class 11th or 12th for post matric scholarship.
- UP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is only for local students of Uttar Pradesh state.
- UP Post Matric Scholarship will be given to students to study only in government and private schools or colleges of the state.
- Basic address proof
- Beneficiary’s Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- educational qualification certificate
- fee receipt
- bank account details
- passport size photo
- applicant’s mobile number
- school college id card
How to Apply
- First of all visit Uttar Pradesh Scholarship official website.
- Click on the Student tab on the website home page.
- Click on the registration button visible in front and register.
- Click on the application option renewal taken.
- Fill the information asked in the registration form like name, mobile number, birth captcha code etc. and submit.
- Your registration will be done successfully.
UP post-matric scholarship scheme The Dashmottar scholarship was disbursed by the social welfare department of UP to students who were in the 11th grade or had passed the 11th grade. Education is the basic right of the students and is the key to transforming the future; hence, to allow everyone to have equal opportunities for education, this scheme has been implemented. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to students who want to study further but, due to bad financial conditions, can’t do so.